Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spring/Summer 'Luna' 100% Silk Scarves

Well as promised this blog post is going to reveal some brand spanking new Betty Blue's Loungerie products!!  Thanks so much to everyone who has been so patient in waiting for me to get my act together these past few months.  I am now back and ready to get this show on the road one more time!

The new Betty Blue's Loungerie products are the last two 100% Silk printed (in the UK!) scarves in the Luna series; Spring Ditsy Floral and Summer Daisy.  So to remind you all I will quickly recap on the story of these beautiful silk scarves.

I met Luna de Lovely ooo must be a year and a half to two years ago by chance.  We quickly became friends as we share a lot of hobbies and design inspirations.  When I started up Betty Blue's Loungerie, this UBER talented lady agreed to collaborate with me on a print collection - one of her specialities.  Luna is a songstress, Burlesque artiste, model and freelance print designer on top of having a very prestigious full time job.  In other words she is superwoman! 

The first two prints, as part of an extremely limited edition four print set, were released for Autumn/Winter 2011/2012.  Back in August/September 2011 they were shot along with other items at Tigz Rice Studios and upon my grand opening of business, released.  To remind you here they are:

Autumn Poppies
Winter Rose
There is nothing more luxurious than a silk scarf.  Silk is one of those magic materials, it keeps you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.  How?!  I have no idea, but it really is magic :-).  And to remind you how versatile they are here are the product snaps on the lovely Fleur de Guerre.

'Doo - Rag' styley or covering up your rollers
1950's neckerchief styley
These scrumptious scarves are seriously limited edition so I can 99% guarantee that no one else will be seen out and about wearing one of these beauties.  There are only a few left of the Autumn/Winter designs left so snap them up whilst you can!!!!!

So now onto the much anticipated new prints!  As with the last two prints, Luna was inspired by Vintage floral patterns.  The Spring design is a gorgeous ditsy floral in lilacs, corals and greens.  VERY on trend this Spring/Summer!

Spring Ditsy Floral
And to put it into context so you can see how gorgeous it is about the persons, here is Miss Banbury Cross channelling Ms Monroe ;-)
Perfect pastels against alabaster skin!
Draped elegantly against ones skin, one will look oh so irresistible!

And then the final silk scarf in this series, and perhaps my all time favourite, the Summer Daisy print.  Pretty pinks highlighted with a pop of green leaves on a dotty background; stunning!!

Summer Daisy
And again to make you want this baby even more, here is what it looks like on the stunning Banbury Cross

Pretty in Pink - please note that I cannot guarantee that you will look like Banbury ;-)
You may have already seen this one on the Tigz Rice Studios website.  Can't you just imagine yourself cruising down a country lane in a classic convertible car?!  Well I can!!  And what a perfect way to protect your hair from the wind, whilst looking like a movie star!

There you have it my darlings, two brand new products for you.  I know that these may seem slightly on the pricey side, but for 100% silk, printed and made in the UK, limited edition, these are a steal at £70 each!  You only have to go to the scarf hall at Liberties to compare the prices of the many silken lovelies on display, to see how brilliant my price point is!  And to help you see how versatile a little luxurious silk scarf is, I made a little video on my favourite ways to wear a silk scarf.  This video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2ubMJEAyM 

AND FINALLY I have a special little offer for you all as a little thank you for your support and kindness over the past few months.  All four scarves in the series will have a whopping £20 discount until midday Tuesday 3rd April.  So they are just a minuscule £50 each (plus P&P).  I am working my little socks off today to try and have the website page up with the new scarves added - but just in case it takes me longer than expected, if you would like to reserve your scarf please drop me an e-mail and I can pop your name down so you will definitely get one.  betty@bettybluesloungerie.com *Remember they are SUPER LIMITED EDITION so quickly quickly peeps!*.  The Autumn/Winter scarves have been adjusted already and the price change should show up in your basket.  They can be bought here: http://www.bettybluesloungerie.com/2011/luna.html

Lots of Love
Betty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment