Tuesday 20 December 2011

Easy Glamour

I was recently really inspired by a Dita Von Teese quote:

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones"

To me this sums up my brand quite well.  I want people to look and feel like a Hollywood Starlet, without hours upon hours of primping and preening, and without compromising comfort.  So I have the outfits sorted with my brand, but something was still missing.

I am a firm believer that if you 'put your face on' it somehow prepares you better to face the world.  Just as a fab Betty Blue's Loungerie outfit can instantly make you feel a million dollars, a bit of make-up can light up your face and cover a multitude of sins thus making you feel that you are a glamorous star.  But putting on your full face can often be a time consuming task.  When you are lounging and relaxing at home, the last thing you want to do is spend hours on your appearance.

So I have developed a Pin-up Girl inspired make-up look, that can make you feel and look fab in less than 5 minutes.  I recorded it for you and here is the how to video:


So now you really don't have any excuses!  It only takes 5 or 6 minutes out of your morning and has spectacular results.  So why not give it a go!!

And of course you can get the accompanying outfits at my website for the whole look at www.bettybluesloungerie.com AND to celebrate the festive season I am giving you all FREE POSTAGE.  Yes even overseas customers can get free postage :) my little Christmas prezzie to you!  But hurry it only lasts until Friday 23rd December 2011!

Lots of Love
Betty xxx

2 comments:

  1. First time seeing you and love this fast pin up look. And using cack handed and spaz made me laugh. It will take me ages to put lashes on though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) thanks, I couldn't be bothered to edit it or film the whole thing again so I left my faffing about in! Teehee, practice makes perfect with false lashes I think xx

    ReplyDelete